Wednesday, May 12, 2010

JUST SHUT UP BRAIN =)


I actually created a few posts before this one; however learned to realize that by writing NEGATIVE Depressing topics of one's own life and misfortunes simply just made me dig a grave for myself.
SO I realized In order for me to appreciate life I must Appreciate LIFE! how simple is that?
I thought it would simple myself.
After a month of creating a self absorbing black hole I pulled myself out.

Here's a Little BIO about me.
I am a dreamer and a fish ( Pisces).
10 months ago my life shattered. The love of my life which was my first love of 8 years left me.
It took me months of staying up late reading stories on my tarnished bed of heartbreak stories that were WORSE than mine. You can imagine how that looked like. Just imagine a room after a big argument with yourself and left untidy and clean for weeks. YES TISSUES TISSUES and MORE TISSUES!

Like most people I dwell and hid in the bottomless sea of darkness.
I'm an eccentric person ( I would like to believe so)
I hate arguments
I am the middle child
2 brothers
A bipolar mother ( I just assume she is bipolar for now)
A hard ass military drill Sergeant father ( he really isn't one but acts somewhat like one)

This Blog started out as a RANT of my misfortunes. Lets just say that made matters worse.
So I decided to POST EVERYDAY SOMETHING I am GRATEFUL FOR.

If I was to share something with you today on this post I would have to say.

" LIVE YOUR LIFE BEING GRATEFUL AND HUMBLE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE. IF YOU LIVE LIFE WITH WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE.. THEN YOU ARE NOT LIVING LIVE. BY DOING SO YOU ARE SIMPLY RICHER IN THE HEART, SOUL, AND MIND"

SO I hope that has shed some light in you.
IF anyone is even reading this.

I will post each night of any light I caught during my daily LIFE OF GRATEFULNESS.

ALSO WHEN YOUR BRIAN IS NEGATIVE. TELL IT TO SHUT UP! IT has done no good before and it'll continue to do no good again =)



Yours truly,

The UNSTOPPABLE Happyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment