Wednesday, May 12, 2010

POST IT! =D

JUST POST IT. You have NO idea how much Post-its helped in bringing the LIGHT to me today.

When talking to yourself in positive ways didn't help. Grab a post-it or some PAPER and Tape, then write YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE! just writing that brought some FIERCE energy into my blood.

Then it got addictive and I started writing more and more to myself.
As unorganized I am. These Post-its gave me a sense of hope. False vision seemed to no longer be false and seemed to be tangible and realistic.

For example, I wrote YOU ARE AN ORGANIZE MACHINE! when in fact I am THE OPPOSITE~
IT made me feel good so i didn't care.

For those who are unorganized or need to get back on track in life. Just do this.
Write down your goals and tasks.
Put them in order from most important to least important. STICK all those post-its on your mirror. YOU CANNOT REMOVE them until the task is done or goal is completed. You are reminded each day and night.

So the light I found today was me being able to enlighten myself with POST-ITS. Making dreams becoming reality one post at a time =)

QUOTE OF THE DAY FROM ME TO YOU! ( or to myself)

" THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS FAILURE. THERE ARE ONLY LESSONS. YOU ONLY FAIL IF YOU DID NOT LEARN and APPLY THOSE LESSONS."

Your's TRULY


THE UNSTOPPABLE HappYenne!

No comments:

Post a Comment